We have created a state of the art 200h accredited ayurvedic therapy program which will give you not only practical skills but a coherent framework and practical methodology of studying and understanding Ayurveda.
Our aim is to deliver ayurvedic knowledge in a cohesive whole. Based on our skills in education we have included both theoretical and practical applications in a balanced way so that our students leave the course fully competent and confident to start their practice as ayurvedic therapists. In addition to being qualified for ayurvedic treatments the students will be able to translate this knowledge into their own daily lives.
What is more special in this course is that we take the student through a journey of energy healing because ultimately ayurvedic treatments are about helping energy flow in a harmonious way. The syllabus aims at raising therapists vibrational energy and translating it into healing therapy.
WHAT MAKES OUR COURSE SPECIAL:
- High ratio of practical to theoretical training
- Deep immersion to ayurvedic practice as lifestyle medicine
- Detailed practical information on application of ayurveda in modern life
- Opportunity to do case studies in an ayurvedic clinic
- Emphasis on moving prana i.e. connect and familiarise with prana through hands-on techniques
- Opportunity to enrol with APA – Ayurvedic Professional’s Association as “Affiliate member”*
Dates, times & price
30 March – 9 June, 2019 (Next 7 Sep – 17 Nov 19)
The course takes place on Saturdays and Sundays fortnightly building up to six weekends over three months as follows.
Study hours 10 – 6pm (Lunch break 1-2pm)
Course takes place on the following weekends:
30-3 1 March
08-09 June (Exam Weekend)
Download the course syllabus here
The price: £1450 + VAT
To apply for a place or for more information contact the course leader Anu: email@example.com
Entry criteria: A-levels or equivalent.
- For APA of FHT membership previous knowledge of anatomy and physiology at NVQ3 level.
If you don’t have previous anatomy & physiology knowledge we recommend the following online course which you can purchase by clicking this button