3-month intensive 200h Ayurvedic Therapist course
Next start 1 November 21
This is a state of the art 200h accredited ayurvedic therapy program which will give you not only practical skills but a coherent framework and practical methodology of studying and understanding Ayurveda.
Our aim is to deliver ayurvedic knowledge in a cohesive whole. Based on our skills in education we have included both theoretical and practical applications in a balanced way so that our students leave the course fully competent and confident to start their practice as ayurvedic therapists. In addition to being qualified for ayurvedic treatments, the students will be able to translate this knowledge into their own daily lives.
What is more special in this course is that we take the students through a journey of energy healing because ultimately ayurvedic treatments are about helping the vital energy, or prana, to flow in a harmonious way. The syllabus aims at raising therapists vibrational energy and translating it into healing therapy.
WHAT MAKES OUR COURSE SPECIAL:
- High ratio of practical to theoretical training
- Deep immersion into ayurvedic practice as lifestyle medicine
- Detailed practical information on application of ayurveda in modern life
- Opportunity to do case studies in our clinic
- Emphasis on moving prana i.e. connect and familiarise with the vital energy through hands-on techniques
- Opportunity to enrol with APA – Ayurvedic Professional’s Association as “Affiliate member”*
Dates, times & price
Next Course starts 1st November 2021
The course takes place weekly on Monday and Tuesday evenings building up to three months
Dates: 1 November 21 to 14th February 22 (no classes between 8th December – 8th January)
We take six (6) students for this course
Study hours 6-9pm
Download the course syllabus here
The price: £1450 + VAT
To apply for a place or for more information contact the course leader Anu: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry criteria: A-levels or equivalent
- For APA of FHT membership knowledge of Level 3 anatomy and physiology
If you don’t have previous anatomy & physiology knowledge at Level 3, we recommend the following online course which you can purchase by clicking this button