Safe Salon Practices
Jivita Ayurveda is committed to providing a safe and supportive environment for all of our clients.
In compliance with the UK government guidance, we have implemented stringent protocols to further safeguard the comfort, health and safety of our guests and employees which remains our highest priority at all times. Please kindly contact our spa team who will be delighted to assist you with any enquiries or concerns you may have.
PLEASE READ NEW INSTRUCTIONS RELATED TO THE CURRENT PANDEMIC
- Please arrive on time but not too early because there is a limited waiting area due to Covid-19 restrictions.
- Should you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment because of Covid-19 symptoms, you can do this without any charge. For any other reason for cancellation please do so 24h before the start of your treatment.
- If you cancel or reschedule your appointment within 24 hours of the day of treatment 50% of the treatment cost will be charged to the card details provided. Should we receive no contact for cancellation we will charge the whole amount of the treatment.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION DURING THE TREATMENT
- Please wear a mask upon arrival and in the public spaces within the premises.
- The therapist will be wearing a mask throughout the treatment.
- We’d prefer card payments. Cash is ok, but better if you can use your card or phone.
- Wash your hands in the toilet/bathroom once you enter the spa area. There is hand sanitiser at the entrance by the reception.
- Please leave all jewellery home if possible.
- Avoid bringing any extra items such as shopping bags to the spa.
- Avoid placing any objects on the side shelves.
- Chill out time in the room should be reasonably minimised after treatment in order to allow thorough cleaning of the room between clients.
- Pets and children are not allowed to accompany clients.
For your own safety please also consider bringing your own pen to sign the necessary forms, and water to hydrate after treatment.