Safe Salon Practices
Jivita Ayurveda is committed to providing a safe and supportive environment for all of our clients.
In compliance with the UK government guidance, we have implemented stringent protocols to further safeguard the comfort, health and safety of our guests and employees which remains our highest priority at all times. Please kindly contact our spa team who will be delighted to assist you with any enquiries or concerns you may have.
PLEASE READ NEW INSTRUCTIONS RELATED TO THE CURRENT PANDEMIC
- Please arrive on time and fill in the registration form online if it is your first visit. The link is in your confirmation email.
- If you cancel or reschedule your appointment within 24 hours of the day of treatment 50% of the treatment cost will be charged to the card details provided. Should we receive no contact for cancellation we will charge the whole amount of the treatment.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION DURING THE TREATMENT
- If you feel safer wearing a mask upon arrival and during the treatment you are welcome to do so.
- Feel free to ask the therapist to wear a mask throughout the treatment.
- Wash your hands in the toilet/bathroom once you enter the spa area. There is hand sanitiser at the entrance by the reception.
- Please leave all jewellery home if possible.
- Avoid bringing any extra items such as shopping bags to the spa.
- Chill out time in the room should be reasonably minimised after treatment in order to allow thorough cleaning of the room between clients.
- Pets and children are not allowed to accompany clients.